We are pleased to allow Mobile Devices on the grounds during the WGC - Dell Technologies Match Play. Please be respectful of the policy and the rules associated with it, as it will be heavily enforced.
Mobile Device Policy
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
• Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
• Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Violations will result in confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the grounds.
Children 18 and under will be admitted free to the grounds of the tournament with a paying adult. Free youth admittance provides grounds access only.
** While on course, volunteers are expected to strictly follow all of the above guidelines as well.
** Some volunteer committees might be asked to assist in the enforcement of this policy.