Mobile Device Policy
We are pleased to allow Mobile Devices on the grounds during the WGC - Dell Technologies Match Play. Please be respectful of the policy and the rules associated with it, as it will be heavily enforced.
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
• Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
• Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Violations will result in confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the grounds.
Children 15 and under will be admitted free to the grounds of the tournament with a paying adult. Free youth admittance provides grounds access only.
No On-Course Autograph Policy
The PGA TOUR will continue to have a No On-Course Autograph Policy in place for both practice rounds and competition days. In response to the growing number of comments and concerns from participating players surrounding Volunteers soliciting autographs, especially when taking advantage of the access they are granted in a working capacity, this policy will be strictly enforced among all volunteers. Volunteers must adhere to the No Autograph policy at ALL times (this includes taking selfies/photographs). There will be a zero tolerance policy, if you are reported asking for autographs your credential will be removed and you will be asked to vacate the golf course. In order to enforce this, Volunteers are also required to refrain from autograph seeking at any time they are dressed in uniform on site. Autographs will be permitted when a volunteer is off shift, wearing his/her street clothes, and in a designated autograph zone. The No On-Course Autograph Policy is meant to enhance the experience and safety for all parties, we appreciate your cooperation.
* While on course, volunteers are expected to strictly follow all of the above guidelines as well.
** Some volunteer committees might be asked to assist in the enforcement of this policy.